|CPU||- Supports 10th Gen Intel® Core™ Processors and 11th Gen Intel® Core™ Processors (LGA1200)|
- 5 Power Phase design
- Supports Intel® Turbo Boost Max 3.0 Technology
|Chipset||- Intel® H510|
Dual Channel DDR4 Memory Technology
- 2 x DDR4 DIMM Slots
- Supports DDR4 3200 / 2933 / 2800 / 2666 / 2400 / 2133 non-ECC, un-buffered memory*
- Supports ECC UDIMM memory modules (operate in non-ECC mode)
- Max. capacity of system memory: 64GB**
- Supports Intel® Extreme Memory Profile (XMP) 2.0
11th Gen Intel® Core™ (i9/i7/i5) support DDR4 3200 natively; Core™ (i3), Pentium® and Celeron® support DDR4 2666 natively.
10th Gen Intel® Core™ (i9/i7) support DDR4 2933 natively; Core™ (i5/i3), Pentium® and Celeron® support DDR4 2666 natively.
**Due to the operating system limitation, the actual memory size may be less than 4GB for the reservation for system usage under Windows® 32-bit OS. For Windows® 64-bit OS with 64-bit CPU, there is no such limitation.
- 11th Gen Intel® Core™ Processors support Intel® Xe Graphics Architecture (Gen 12). 10th Gen Intel® Core™ Processors support Gen 9 Graphics
- Dual graphics output: support HDMI and D-Sub ports by independent display controllers
- Supports HDMI 2.0 with max. resolution up to 4K x 2K (4096x2160) @ 60Hz with 11th Gen Intel® Core™ Processors
- Supports HDMI 1.4 with max. resolution up to 4K x 2K (4096x2160) @ 30Hz with 10th Gen Intel® Core™ Processors
- Supports D-Sub with max. resolution up to 1920x1200 @ 60Hz
- Supports Auto Lip Sync, Deep Color (12bpc), xvYCC and HBR (High Bit Rate Audio) with HDMI 2.0 Port (Compliant HDMI monitor is required)
- Supports HDCP 2.2 with HDMI Port (HDCP 2.3 ready with 11th Gen Intel® Core™ Processors)
*Intel® UHD Graphics Built-in Visuals and the VGA outputs can be supported only with processors which are GPU integrated.
Graphics specifications may vary between CPU types.
|Audio||- 7.1 CH HD Audio (Realtek ALC887/897 Audio Codec)|
- Supports Surge Protection
|LAN||- PCIE x1 Gigabit LAN 10/100/1000 Mb/s|
- 1 x Realtek RTL8111H
- Supports Wake-On-LAN
- Supports Lightning/ESD Protection
- Supports Energy Efficient Ethernet 802.3az
- Supports PXE
11th Gen Intel® Core™ Processors
- 1 x PCI Express 4.0 x16 Slot*
10th Gen Intel® Core™ Processors
- 1 x PCI Express 3.0 x16 Slot*
- 1 x PCI Express 3.0 x1 Slot
*Supports NVMe SSD as boot disks
|Storage||- 4 x SATA3 6.0 Gb/s Connectors, support Intel® Rapid Storage Technology 18, NCQ, AHCI and Hot Plug|
- 1 x SPI TPM Header
- 1 x Chassis Intrusion and Speaker Header
- 1 x CPU Fan Connector (4-pin)*
- 1 x Chassis/Water Pump Fan Connector (4-pin) (Smart Fan Speed Control)**
- 1 x 24 pin ATX Power Connector
- 1 x 8 pin 12V Power Connector
- 1 x Front Panel Audio Connector
- 1 x USB 2.0 Header (Supports 2 USB 2.0 ports) (Supports ESD Protection)
- 1 x USB 3.2 Gen1 Header (Supports 2 USB 3.2 Gen1 ports) (Supports ESD Protection)
*The CPU Fan Connector supports the CPU fan of maximum 1A (12W) fan power.
**The Chassis/Water Pump Fan supports the water cooler fan of maximum 2A (24W) fan power.
CHA_FAN1/WP can auto detect if 3-pin or 4-pin fan is in use.
|Rear Panel I/O||- 1 x PS/2 Keyboard Port|
- 1 x PS/2 Mouse Port
- 1 x D-Sub Port
- 1 x HDMI Port
- 2 x USB 3.2 Gen1 Ports (Supports ESD Protection)
- 4 x USB 2.0 Ports (Supports ESD Protection)
- 1 x RJ-45 LAN Port with LED (ACT/LINK LED and SPEED LED)
- HD Audio Jacks: Line in / Front Speaker / Microphone
|Form Factor||- Micro ATX Form Factor: 7.76-in x 7.4-in, 19.7 cm x 18.8 cm|
- Solid Capacitor design